WTAtenis.pl - Forum tenisowe skupione na rozgrywkach WTA Tour! • Zobacz wątek - Kimiko Date
logo serwisu
Forum o kobiecym tenisie - WTAtenis.pl
WTAtenis.pl
Teraz jest niedziela, 25 sie 2019, 02:33Klasyczne logowanie
Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1
Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 182 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Następna strona
Drukuj Poprzedni | Następny 
Autor
Wiadomość
 Tytuł: Re: Zdjęcia poza kortem
PostNapisane: poniedziałek, 4 lis 2013, 15:07 
Wielki Szlem
Data rejestracji na forum:
środa, 6 sty 2010, 13:08
Ulubiona zawodniczka: Maria Sharapova
Maria Sharapova • Sorana Cirstea
Laura Robson • Dominika Cibulkova

Skocz do góry
 Zobacz profil Offline 
PostNapisane: poniedziałek, 4 lis 2013, 15:42 
Administrator
niedziela, 10 sty 2010, 21:40
Ulubiona zawodniczka: Kaheaokaleonahenahemaikalani C
Nowa fryzurka :zakochany:
FEDERER ~ KYRGIOS ~ VERDASCO ~ DIMITROV ~ CHARDY ~ TIAFOE ~ ISTOMIN ~ DZUMHUR ~ ALBOT ~ KUBOT
LINDSTEDT ~ ANDERSON ~ NISHIKORI ~ ILHAN ~ POUILLE ~ FOGNINI ~ BOLELLI ~ FUCSOVICS ~ J. SOUSA ~ HURKACZ
ANDUJAR ~ GULBIS ~ MAHUT ~ MULLER ~ CHUNG ~ TECAU ~ AREVALO ~ RUUD ~ SOCK ~ DELLIEN

Skocz do góry
 Zobacz profil Offline 
 Tytuł: Re: Kimiko Date-Krumm
PostNapisane: środa, 6 lis 2013, 07:57 
Administrator
Kimiko's Blog: No Stress In Taipei

Obrazek

Cytuj:
Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Hello everyone!

Every time I come to Taipei I'm so excited. I love Taiwanese food and the people are so kind. It was really exciting coming here and I've already had some of the food - Xiao Long Bao, which are like steamed dumplings, and Taiwanese burgers too. Many things. Last year I really enjoyed the hot pot - and we've already gone there again this year. As you can see I'm really enjoying it already here :)

I've been here since last Wednesday, so we've been here for almost a week already. Other than the great food that I already mentioned, I've just been practicing a lot - hopefully this week I can see some places here, like maybe the hot springs, which we went to see two years ago. It's a beautiful place.

I've come to this tournament four times now and it's just getting bigger and bigger - the tournament and the organization is great, they're always thinking about the players and they know the sport really well, so we're always very happy to come here. The arena is really nice and the hotel is really close by, so we have no stress - I think that's why all of us can enjoy it so much whenever we come here.

I actually had my first match of the week in doubles today, with my partner Zhang Shuai. Unfortunately we didn't win. I haven't played much doubles since my last WTA event in Osaka, so I didn't really have the best feel for doubles today, and we didn't play together for a while, so it wasn't going too well at the beginning. Also she just got here, so it was tough for her to adjust. It was just a difficult situation for us. But our opponents played very well, and we'll play more tournaments together next year!

I have another interesting situation - I'm the No.1 seed in singles and doubles here. But there are so many good players in the draw, it really doesn't mean anything - it's just a number, same as my age!

Now I'll just have something to eat, some Chinese food, then I'll prepare for tomorrow's match.

Have a good night :)

Kimiko

Źródło: http://www.wtatennis.com/blogs
FEDERER ~ KYRGIOS ~ VERDASCO ~ DIMITROV ~ CHARDY ~ TIAFOE ~ ISTOMIN ~ DZUMHUR ~ ALBOT ~ KUBOT
LINDSTEDT ~ ANDERSON ~ NISHIKORI ~ ILHAN ~ POUILLE ~ FOGNINI ~ BOLELLI ~ FUCSOVICS ~ J. SOUSA ~ HURKACZ
ANDUJAR ~ GULBIS ~ MAHUT ~ MULLER ~ CHUNG ~ TECAU ~ AREVALO ~ RUUD ~ SOCK ~ DELLIEN

Skocz do góry
 Zobacz profil Offline 
PostNapisane: wtorek, 19 lis 2013, 14:36 
Wielki Szlem
środa, 6 sty 2010, 13:08
Ulubiona zawodniczka: Maria Sharapova

Maria Sharapova • Sorana Cirstea
Laura Robson • Dominika Cibulkova

Skocz do góry
 Zobacz profil Offline 
 Tytuł: Re: Zdjęcia na korcie
PostNapisane: poniedziałek, 13 sty 2014, 11:41 
Wielki Szlem
niedziela, 10 sty 2010, 21:35
Ulubiona zawodniczka: Peak Pierce
AO

Obrazek

Obrazek
ObrazekObrazekAlisa * Casey * Sabine * Su-Wei * Polona Carina * Dasha * Aljona * Karolina * Matylda * Madison B. * Olcia * Alison R.Nigina * Janka * Petra C. * Jovana * Denisa * Rita * CoCo * Fran

Skocz do góry
 Zobacz profil Offline 
PostNapisane: poniedziałek, 13 sty 2014, 18:54 
Administrator
Ale fajne wdzianko miała Kimiko, no i ten daszek :bravo:

Skocz do góry
 Zobacz profil Offline 
PostNapisane: sobota, 19 kwi 2014, 23:47 
Administrator
Obrazek

Obrazek

Kimiko :serce:

Skocz do góry
 Zobacz profil Offline 
PostNapisane: środa, 28 maja 2014, 22:54 
Administrator
ROLAND GARROS 2014
Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

Skocz do góry
 Zobacz profil Offline 
PostNapisane: piątek, 13 cze 2014, 07:14 
Administrator
Cytuj:
Date-Krumm: First Time Since 1996

Kimiko Date-Krumm upset defending champion Daniela Hantuchova at the Aegon Classic to do something she hadn't done since '96 - what is it?

BIRMINGHAM, England - She's achieved a lot since coming back to the WTA in 2008, but apparently she's nowhere near done. Kimiko Date-Krumm reached the biggest quarterfinal of her comeback at the Aegon Classic on Thursday, and in style too, taking out defending champion Daniela Hantuchova.

Having come back from match point down to take out No.12 seed Monica Puig the day before, Date-Krumm looked like she was in for another battle against the No.7-seeded Hantuchova, breaking mid-way through the first set but facing a break point while serving for that opening frame at 5-4, ad-out.

But Date-Krumm never lost another game. She won three points in a row to sneak out the set, and then raced through the second set at love in just 27 minutes, eventually walking off a 6-4, 6-0 winner.

And what about the biggest quarterfinal of her comeback? Date-Krumm had been to the quarterfinals or better of WTA events 10 times in her comeback before this, but this is the first time she has been to the quarterfinals of a Premier-level event or higher since the WTA Finals all the way back in 1996 (there she fell to Martina Hingis in the quarterfinals then subsequently went into retirement).

Źródło: wtatour.com

Skocz do góry
 Zobacz profil Offline 
PostNapisane: środa, 6 sie 2014, 10:56 
Wielki Szlem
środa, 14 lis 2012, 18:21
Ulubiona zawodniczka: Caroline Wozniacki

Z Andreą po wygranym meczu deblowym w Montrealu. :))

Wozniacki ~ Stephens ~ Vekic ~ Mattek-Sands ~ Giorgi ~ Cibulkova ~ Cornet ~ Puig ~ Halep

Skocz do góry
 Zobacz profil Offline 
PostNapisane: wtorek, 2 wrz 2014, 08:39 
Administrator
Date-Krumm makes first US Open quarterfinal in 20 years

Cytuj:
By McCarton Ackerman
Monday, September 1, 2014

It’s impressive enough to be competing in the US Open at the age of 43, but legendary Kimiko Date-Krumm of Japan is continuing to record career milestones.

The oldest player on tour, man or woman, is still alive in the women’s doubles event with Barbora Zahlavova Strycova of Czech Republic. Playing No. 2 seeds and French Open doubles champions Su-Wei Hsieh of Chinese Taipei and Shuai Peng of China, the pair delighted the Court 17 crowd with stunning reflexes at the net and a major upset victory, 7-6, 6-4.

The win marked the first time in 20 years that Date-Krumm has reached a quarterfinal at the US Open, which she achieved in singles back in 1994.

“It’s a very happy feeling,” she said after the match. “I wasn’t thinking about trying to reach the quarterfinals. I’m just out here playing for enjoyment and still have passion for the game.”

Date-Krumm was a mainstay on the WTA tour in the early and mid-‘90s, reaching the semifinals of every Grand Slam except the US Open and reaching a career-high ranking of No. 4 in November 1995. But at the peak of her career, she became burned out by life on tour and retired at the end of 1996.

“In my first career, it was hard for me to enjoy it,” she admitted. “I was too young and felt too much pressure. And there weren’t things like Skype, so it was hard for me to be away from everyone back home.”

Date-Krumm found plenty of things to keep her busy. She married German racecar driver Michael Krumm in 2001, raised funds to build a school in Laos, and ran the 2004 London Marathon in a time of three hours, 30 minutes, all while holding coaching sessions for kids across the world.

She’s even given running advice to No. 10 seed Caroline Wozniacki, who plans to run the New York City marathon later this year.

“We spoke a little bit, and she told me she was running about six miles. I told her that you need to start running at least 12 miles or it’s going to be so hard,” she said. “Then when I told her I ran the marathon in three hours and 30 minutes, she looked at me for a few seconds and said, ‘Maybe I’ll try for four hours.’”

But Date-Krumm eventually began to miss tennis. Twelve years after retiring, she returned to professional tennis in 2008. Eighteen months later, she won the WTA event in Seoul in 2009, just one day before her 39th birthday. She has since recorded Top 10 victories over players including Maria Sharapova and Dinara Safina.

This year at the US Open, she took former world No. 1 and two-time US Open champion Venus Williams to the brink before narrowly losing in three sets. She’s set to turn 44 later this month, but Date-Krumm is still ranked among the world’s Top 100 in singles.

“I came back on the tour when I was 37, so even now turning 44 in a couple of weeks, it’s gotten more difficult physically,” said Date-Krumm. “I’m always trying to figure out new ways to help my body recover quickly, but I also do simple things like eat a lot, sleep a lot, drink a lot of water. I want to keep going as long as I’m able to and still enjoy the tour.”

Źródło:
http://www.usopen.org/en_US/news/articl ... tml?chip=4

"there weren’t things like Skype"
"She’s even given running advice to No. 10 seed Caroline Wozniacki, who plans to run the New York City marathon later this year"
" I also do simple things like eat a lot, sleep a lot, drink a lot of water."

Nie no, ona jest niesamowita i udowadnia to po raz kolejny swoją postawą na korcie i poza nim :bogzaplac:

Skocz do góry
 Zobacz profil Offline 
PostNapisane: poniedziałek, 12 sty 2015, 00:25 
Administrator
Warta podkreślenia rzecz w zakończonym tygodniu. Po ponad 22 latach, Kimiko wyrównuje swoją najwyższą pozycję (33) w deblowym rankingu WTA - poprzednio na tej lokacie była notowana 22 sierpnia 1992 :ok: :wtaheart:

Skocz do góry
 Zobacz profil Offline 
PostNapisane: wtorek, 13 sty 2015, 00:30 
Administrator
No i jest! Po 22 latach nowy career high w deblu dla Kiimiko - w najnowszym notowaniu deblistek Japonka zajmuje 31. lokatę :ok:

Skocz do góry
 Zobacz profil Offline 
PostNapisane: wtorek, 5 sty 2016, 03:27 
Administrator
Końcówka ubiegłego sezonu była bardzo ciężka dla Kimiko. Odezwały się problemy z lewym kolanem. Na przestrzeni imprez w Limoges i Taipei Date-Krumm walczyła z opuchlizną kolana. Konieczne okazało się ściąganie wody z kolana :/
w efekcie czego nie mogła przez dłuższy czas trenować i konieczna okazała się rehabilitacja kolana.

Kimiko powoli wraca do treningów. Ciekawe czy zdąży wyleczyć się i zagrać w eliminacjach do AO :przytul:

Tyle o negatywach. Z pozytywów - Kimiko zamierza dalej grać w sezonie 2016 :ok:

Skocz do góry
 Zobacz profil Offline 
PostNapisane: środa, 27 lip 2016, 14:33 
Wielki Szlem
sobota, 29 cze 2013, 22:20
Ulubiona zawodniczka: Goerges Radwanska Hantuchova
Co się dzieje z Kimiko ? Od Kwalifikacji AO, Japonka nie gra. Czyżby dalej problemy zdrowotne ? Czy już ostatecznie powiedziała do widzenia swojej karierze ?

Skocz do góry
 Zobacz profil Offline 
Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 182 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Następna strona
Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1
Forum tenisowe WTAtenis.pl