WTAtenis.pl - Forum tenisowe skupione na rozgrywkach WTA Tour! • Zobacz wątek - Klara Koukalova
logo serwisu
Forum o kobiecym tenisie - WTAtenis.pl
WTAtenis.pl
Teraz jest środa, 21 sie 2019, 06:20Klasyczne logowanie
Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1
Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 17 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2  Następna strona
Drukuj Poprzedni | Następny 
Autor
Wiadomość
 Tytuł: Klara Koukalova
PostNapisane: środa, 28 kwi 2010, 11:32 
Wielki Szlem
Data rejestracji na forum:
niedziela, 7 lut 2010, 18:57
Ulubiona zawodniczka: Flavia Pennetta
Obrazek

Klara Koukalova (ur. 24 lutego 1982) - wcześniej Zakopalova, czeska tenisistka o statusie profesjonalnym. Zwyciężczyni czterech turniejów WTA w deblu oraz trzech w singlu: s-Hertogenbosch 2005, Portoroz 2005 i Florianopolis 2014.

Państwo: Czechy
Miejsce zamieszkania: Praga, Czechy
Data urodzenia: 24 lutego 1982
Miejsce urodzenia: Praga, Czechy
Wzrost: 166 cm
Masa ciała: 55 kg
Gra: praworęczna (oburęczny backhand)
Status profesjonalny: 1999

Gra pojedyncza

Wygrane turnieje: 3
Najwyżej w rankingu: 20 (15 kwietnia 2013)

Gra podwójna

Wygrane turnieje: 4
Najwyżej w rankingu: 31 (19 maja 2014)

Profil na WTA Tour: Klara Zakopalova
Strona www: -
Obrazek

Skocz do góry
 Zobacz profil Offline 
 Tytuł: Re: Klara Zakopalova
PostNapisane: wtorek, 17 sty 2012, 11:41 
Wielki Szlem
niedziela, 10 sty 2010, 21:35
Ulubiona zawodniczka: Peak Pierce
Australian Open

Obrazek

Obrazek
ObrazekObrazekAlisa * Casey * Sabine * Su-Wei * Polona Carina * Dasha * Aljona * Karolina * Matylda * Madison B. * Olcia * Alison R.Nigina * Janka * Petra C. * Jovana * Denisa * Rita * CoCo * Fran

Skocz do góry
 Zobacz profil Offline 
PostNapisane: sobota, 9 cze 2012, 10:18 
Administrator
niedziela, 10 sty 2010, 21:40
Ulubiona zawodniczka: Kaheaokaleonahenahemaikalani C
ROLAND GARROS 2012

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek
FEDERER ~ KYRGIOS ~ VERDASCO ~ DIMITROV ~ CHARDY ~ TIAFOE ~ ISTOMIN ~ DZUMHUR ~ ALBOT ~ KUBOT
LINDSTEDT ~ ANDERSON ~ NISHIKORI ~ ILHAN ~ POUILLE ~ FOGNINI ~ BOLELLI ~ FUCSOVICS ~ J. SOUSA ~ HURKACZ
ANDUJAR ~ GULBIS ~ MAHUT ~ MULLER ~ CHUNG ~ TECAU ~ AREVALO ~ RUUD ~ SOCK ~ DELLIEN

Skocz do góry
 Zobacz profil Offline 
PostNapisane: czwartek, 28 cze 2012, 11:28 
Wielki Szlem
Wimbledon

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek
ObrazekObrazekAlisa * Casey * Sabine * Su-Wei * Polona Carina * Dasha * Aljona * Karolina * Matylda * Madison B. * Olcia * Alison R.Nigina * Janka * Petra C. * Jovana * Denisa * Rita * CoCo * Fran

Skocz do góry
 Zobacz profil Offline 
PostNapisane: sobota, 1 wrz 2012, 15:46 
Wielki Szlem
środa, 6 kwi 2011, 12:49
Ulubiona zawodniczka: Jelena Victoria Belinda
US Open - 1 rd
lost to Andrea Hlavackova 4-6 4-6

Obrazek

Obrazek
Obrazek
** Jankovic Azarenka Bencic A.Radwańska ** Muguruza Kerber Giorgi **
** Ivanovic Wozniacki Bouchard Lisicki ** Mladenovic U.Radwańska Linette N.Osaka **

Skocz do góry
 Zobacz profil Offline 
PostNapisane: wtorek, 18 gru 2012, 20:42 
Wielki Szlem
środa, 6 sty 2010, 13:08
Ulubiona zawodniczka: Maria Sharapova
Cytuj:
Quotable Quotes: Zakopalova On '12 & '13

PRAGUE, Czech Republic - She's one of a growing number of 30-somethings on the WTA, and like many of them, she's playing some of the best tennis of her life - in fact, she put together her first Top 30 season in 2012. So how high is Klara Zakopalova aiming? Here she is in her own words...

On her best moments of 2012...
"My highlight was at Roland Garros, where I reached the fourth round of a Grand Slam for the second time in my life, and I played a really good match against Maria Sharapova. I was really happy after that tournament - I had a lot of energy to work hard and focus on things I still want to improve."

On finishing in the Top 30 for the first time...
"For sure it's a great feeling, but I haven't reached my goal, so I have more hard work in front of me!"

On whether she took any time off at the end of the 2012 season...
"I had a great off-season! I went to Austria with my husband. We stayed at the same hotel with Lucie Safarova and Barbora Zahlavova Strycova and we had a lot of fun. We were skiing a lot in the Soelden mountains and had some wellness in the afternoons, and after dinner we always played games and spent time together. I always like spending time with the other Czech girls, away from the courts!"

On her pre-season training for 2013...
"I've been preparing for the new season for a while now. I've made some changes, too - I have a new coach, his name is Martin Nekola. He's a very experienced coach, working with a lot of top players before like Bohdan Uhlirach, who was No.22 in the world on the ATP. I'm really looking forward to facing some new challenges with him. Right now we're working on my serve a lot because it's my big weakness, and without a good serve, you don't have a chance to beat the best players."

On the upcoming Australian season...
"I was really disappointed about my results in Australia last year, but on the other hand I have nothing to defend this time. All these tournaments in the beginning of the year are really strong and each match is very tough - but I want to give 100% to earn some points and maybe reach my best ranking!"

On whether bettering that career-high of No.27 is her goal for the year - she is currently perched right below it at No.28 in the world...
"I have my own goal, which I'm just keeping to myself and not really talking about... but I am still far away from it. But the most important thing is to stay healthy, and everything else isn't that important!"

wtatennis.com
Maria Sharapova • Sorana Cirstea
Laura Robson • Dominika Cibulkova

Skocz do góry
 Zobacz profil Offline 
PostNapisane: wtorek, 19 lut 2013, 21:45 
Administrator
niedziela, 10 sty 2010, 21:40
Ulubiona zawodniczka: Kaheaokaleonahenahemaikalani C
DUBAI 2013

Już się wystraszyłem, że ten pan to Nick B. :oh:

FEDERER ~ KYRGIOS ~ VERDASCO ~ DIMITROV ~ CHARDY ~ TIAFOE ~ ISTOMIN ~ DZUMHUR ~ ALBOT ~ KUBOT
LINDSTEDT ~ ANDERSON ~ NISHIKORI ~ ILHAN ~ POUILLE ~ FOGNINI ~ BOLELLI ~ FUCSOVICS ~ J. SOUSA ~ HURKACZ
ANDUJAR ~ GULBIS ~ MAHUT ~ MULLER ~ CHUNG ~ TECAU ~ AREVALO ~ RUUD ~ SOCK ~ DELLIEN

Skocz do góry
 Zobacz profil Offline 
PostNapisane: wtorek, 9 kwi 2013, 11:49 
Wielki Szlem
środa, 6 sty 2010, 13:08
Ulubiona zawodniczka: Maria Sharapova
Klara bloguje z Katowic:
Cytuj:
Klara's Katowice Blog: Monday

Czech No.2 Klara Zakopalova is playing the best tennis of her career, and now she brings us her first WTA Blog. Why was her mother scared? What city does Katowice remind her of? Read on...

Monday, April 8, 2013

Hi everyone! It's my first time doing the blog for the WTA website and I'm looking forward to it. When I was asked to do it I said of course - so hopefully you will all enjoy it this week too.

I've been really satisfied with my performances recently. I did very well in Indian Wells and Miami, beating two players in the Top 20 and making the fourth round at both tournaments, which was really nice, and I'm really looking forward to playing those tournaments in the US again next year.

After coming back from Miami I had a few days off, which I spent with my family and our three dogs. It was nice to have some time off and just relax. After that I started to practice slowly on clay courts and worked on my clay court movement, which is obviously a lot different than on hardcourts!

From there I came to Katowice on Saturday afternoon by car with my mother. I was driving the whole time, but my mother was really nervous about the way I drove :-) I always enjoy driving my car, but sometimes I'm driving quite fast, which is not so good, I know :-) Anyway, I think Katowice is a really nice city. It's really historic and romantic - quite similar to Prague, which of course I love :-)

When I found out that Katowice was going to be played on synthetic clay I was a little bit worried, because I heard that can be really slippery, but once I started hitting on it I was surprised with the quality of the court. You cannot tell the difference between the synthetic clay and regular clay, and now that I have played my first match of the tournament on it, I can say this court is really perfect.

Speaking of my first match, it was a very tough one against Kristyna Pliskova. She was serving very well in the first set, so I had really big pressure on my serve, too, but finally I managed to win the first set in a tie-break, which gave me a lot of confidence, and I was able to close the match out in straight sets. It's always hard to win your first match of a tournament, especially if it's your first match of the year on clay courts or a new surface, but I'm really looking forward to the next one now.

Thanks for reading and I will be back tomorrow!

Have a good night :-)

Klara

wtatennis.com

:^^: :ok:
Maria Sharapova • Sorana Cirstea
Laura Robson • Dominika Cibulkova

Skocz do góry
 Zobacz profil Offline 
PostNapisane: piątek, 21 mar 2014, 13:36 
Moderator Gier
środa, 25 sie 2010, 15:30
Ulubiona zawodniczka: Mona Barthel
Od kolejnego turnieju Czeszka znów będzie występowała pod nazwiskiem Koukalova. :ok:

Skocz do góry
 Zobacz profil Offline 
PostNapisane: piątek, 21 mar 2014, 16:44 
Premier 5
czwartek, 3 mar 2011, 17:21
Ulubiona zawodniczka: Vika-Aga-Ana
Czyżby rozwód ? :oh:

Skocz do góry
 Zobacz profil Offline 
PostNapisane: czwartek, 3 kwi 2014, 16:33 
Wielki Szlem
Tak, czeskie media spekulują, że Klara się rozwiodła i wszystko wskazuje na to, że jest to prawda.

Skocz do góry
 Zobacz profil Offline 
 Tytuł: Re: Klara Koukalova
PostNapisane: piątek, 13 mar 2015, 17:31 
Wielki Szlem
Indian Wells

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

Typowa Klara :oczami:

Obrazek

Skocz do góry
 Zobacz profil Offline 
PostNapisane: niedziela, 18 wrz 2016, 23:17 
Wielki Szlem
środa, 14 lis 2012, 18:21
Ulubiona zawodniczka: Caroline Wozniacki
Klara chyba już podziękowała tenisowi. Od Wimbledonu nie grała nigdzie...

Wozniacki ~ Stephens ~ Vekic ~ Mattek-Sands ~ Giorgi ~ Cibulkova ~ Cornet ~ Puig ~ Halep

Skocz do góry
 Zobacz profil Offline 
PostNapisane: poniedziałek, 26 wrz 2016, 11:03 
piątek, 6 lip 2012, 15:10
Ulubiona zawodniczka: Petra Cetkovska Petra Kvitova
No to teraz już oficjalnie.

Cytuj:
Czeska tenisistka Klara Koukalova poinformowała za pośrednictwem Facebooka, że przechodzi na sportową emeryturę. 34-latka zmagała się z problemami z brakiem motywacji.

Koukalova żegna się z tenisem po sezonie, który był dla niej pasmem udręk. Nie wygrała ani jednego meczu w turnieju głównym, doznała w sumie 12 porażek przy ledwie sześciu kwalifikacyjnych zwycięstwach. W rankingu obsunęła się na 243. pozycję. Od Wimbledonu nie brała udziału w żadnych rozgrywkach. Jak pokazał czas, ostatni zawodowy mecz rozegrała w miejscu wyjątkowym dla każdego tenisisty.

- W ostatnich miesiącach nie byłam w stanie grać w tenisa z dwoma najważniejszymi elementami – radością i pasją. Przez całą karierę zawsze wychodziłam na kort z wiarą, że mogę pokonać każdego, i zawsze pokładałam w sobie zaufania, ale coś się zmieniło. Zauważyłam, że nie jestem w stanie dawać z siebie wszystkiego na korcie, a bez tego nie mam szans walczyć z młodymi i głodnymi zawodniczkami – pisze w wiadomości do kibiców 34-latka.

Podczas 17-letniej zawodowej kariery Koukalovej nie brakowało pięknych chwil. Przez pewien czas była jedną z dwudziestu najlepszych zawodniczek świata, zdobyła po cztery tytuły w singlu i deblu. Jej najlepszymi rezultatami w turniejach wielkoszlemowych były czwarte rundy osiągnięte w 2010 roku w Wimbledonie i w 2012 w Roland Garros. W 2014 roku razem z reprezentacją Czech sięgnęła po tytuł mistrzowski w Pucharze Federacji. Nie znalazła się w 4-osobowym składzie na mecz finałowy, ale pomogła drużynie wygrać w ćwierćfinale z Hiszpanią, zdobywając jeden z trzech punktów.

W poniedziałek 26 września tenisowy rozdział w życiu 34-latki został oficjalnie zamknięty. - Miałam wielkie szczęście uprawiać najlepszy sport na świecie, byłam częścią rodziny WTA i ITF przez niemal 20 lat. Nie mogę nawet wyrazić jak bardzo doceniam wsparcie przy wszystkich dobrych i złych chwilach i jak bardzo jestem wdzięczna. Wiem, że kończy się coś wyjątkowe, ale mam również nadzieję, że coś wyjątkowego na mnie czeka – podsumowuje Czeszka.

*tenisklub.pl

Skocz do góry
 Zobacz profil Offline 
PostNapisane: sobota, 22 paź 2016, 13:45 
Moderator Gier
środa, 25 sie 2010, 15:30
Ulubiona zawodniczka: Mona Barthel
Polecam TEN artykuł :oh:

Fragment:
Cytuj:
You have achieved so much during your career. Which of your results you are most proud of?
"2012 Roland Garros R16 against Sharapova (4-6 7-6 2-6). .... it was on Center Court and, on top of that, against Meldonium. (laugh)"

What do you think about Sharapova's case?
"I'm more disappointed that nobody is talking about Serena and how many pills she takes. She is approved to use medication that works like heroin. Yeah, I get it, we are playing against seriously ill Serena..."

Skocz do góry
 Zobacz profil Offline 
Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 17 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2  Następna strona
Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1
Forum tenisowe WTAtenis.pl